Differences between the “Bike Tie PRO” and the “Bike Tie“
- Bike Tie PRO: Portrait phone position when mounted on the STEM
- Bike Tie: Portrait phone position when mounted on the HANDLEBARS
Why choose the “Bike Tie PRO”?
1. Extremely light:
Light weight, and much less air resistance than a standard handlebar mount.
2. Multiple Screen Sizes:
For any smartphone with a screen size of 4″ to 6″.
3. Protects your phone:
Most mounts are made of hard plastic that shake and vibrate your phone when riding. There is a good chance your phone will fall out, or at the very least, get scratched. The Bike Tie is made from high grade silicone that will never scratch or damage your device, and absorbs vibrations from riding.
4. No Moving Parts:
Most mounts attach using a metal screw. Metal rusts. The Bike Tie PRO has NO metal parts to rust, & NO moving parts to break.
5. Quick Release Mount:
The Bike Tie mount can be attached and removed in seconds.
- STEM MOUNT – The “bike Tie PRO” holds the phone in Portrait mode on the STEM. Perfect for your Strava app! But can be mounted in landscape position on the handlebars (the opposite orientation to the standard “Bike Tie” model).
- ULTRA LIGHT – With a road bike, the last thing you want is a heavy mount and added air resistance from your phone. This holder is designed to solve both these problems, as well as reduce glare from the screen.
- CAN’T BREAK OR RUST – This is NOT a cheap plastic bicycle holder with flimsy silicone straps. The Bike Tie PRO is a professionally designed, patented holder. EXTREMELY DURABLE and SECURE, it is molded from a single piece of high grade silicone, so no moving parts to wear, or metal screws to rust.
- PROTECTS YOUR PHONE – Unlike hard plastic holders, the flexible silicone absorbs all shocks, and your smartphone or GPS cannot fall off. The soft silicone will also never scratch or damage your phone, even when riding over bumpy terrain. Smartphones are expensive. The multitude of cheap cases are not worth the risk.
- FITS ALL SMARTPHONES from 4″ to 6″ – From an iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S2, up to a iPhone 8 Plus or Samsung Note 7. The patented silicone design not only stretches to firmly hold a wide range of phones, but allows them to be popped in and out in seconds. Can be used as a standalone phone case when detached from the bike.